1. general information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: www.360wheelchair.com
- The operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: COSMOTECH SP Z O O 2 Grudniowa Street, 43-195 Mikołów
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
Running a newsletter
Conducting online chat conversations
Handling inquiries through the form
Fulfillment of ordered services
Presenting offers or information
- The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
Through voluntary data entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
By storing cookies (so-called „cookies”) in the end devices.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Sites for logging and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the Operator’s server: linuxpl.com
- Registration data of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital 210,000.00 PLN fully paid up.
- The hosting company:
applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
applies adequate measures to protect processing sites in case of fire (e.g. special firefighting systems),
applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in case of sudden power failure (e.g., dual power paths, generators, UPS backup systems),
applies measures to physically protect access to data processing sites (e.g., access control, monitoring),
applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g. control of environmental conditions, specialized air conditioning systems),
applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible degree of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- The hosting company, in order to ensure technical reliability, keeps logs at the server level. The record may be subject to:
resources specified by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
time of arrival of the request,
time of sending the response,
the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the passage to the Site occurred through a link,
information about the user’s browser,
information about the IP address,
diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering of services through registrars on the site,
information related to the handling of e-mails addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
persons authorized by us, employees and co-principals who need to have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
companies handling mailings,
companies handling SMS messages,
companies with which the Administrator cooperates in its own marketing,
law firms and debt collectors,
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
access to personal data concerning you,
restriction of processing,
and data portability.
- You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
- You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Service may record information about your connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The Service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s Logs
- Information of users’ behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal information is being used to track the user, but in practice no personal information is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a particular subpage, if the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
realization of the purposes specified above under „Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: „session” (session cookies) and „permanent” (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: